...with no drugs or surgery. Read this
inspiring article on real life experience of Tracy Reifkind, featured
in the Vitalics magazine (PDF file: 600 KB).
revolutionary full body training program is fun, invigorating and
great for all fitness levels
Articles written by Mark Reifkind and others on Kettlebell Training, Powerlifting
- NEW! Strong Mind/Strong Body By Mark Reifkind, Master Instructor.
- NEW! Why A Kettlebell? By Mark Reifkind, Master Instructor. Why a kettlebell? To bring out the athlete inside. Kettlebells are seemingly everywhere these days in the fitness world.
- The AK-47 of Exercise Equipment By Pavel Tsatsouline, Chairman. Mikhail Kalashnikov, the inventor the (in)famous AK-47 assault rifle, recently passed away at the age of 94. RIP.
- If You Want To Be STRONG, You Must Be TOUGH By Mark Reifkind, Master SFG. I probably shouldn't write this. It's not the politically correct thing to say. Some people will be offended. But that's okay, as we...
- The Miracle of Feed Forward Tension
- Kettlebell Muscle
- How to Build a Squat
VO2: How to use the KB Snatch to redefine cardiovascular training! by Kenneth Jay SRKC
with Mark by Dr. Mark Cheng - In this second installment of the
interview, Mark shares his story of triumph over tragedy and how Russian
kettlebells played a crucial role in his rehabilitation and rise. (PDF
file: 878 KB)
to assess and fix length tension relationships — to eliminate
pain, reduce the chance of injury and enhance your athletic performance.
(PDF file: 1 MB)
Handstands to Bench Press to Jerks...
- Length Tension Relationships And
How To Restore Lost Function (PDF file: 405 KB)
- Interview with Mark
by Dr. Mark Cheng - In this first of a two-part interview, Rif shares
the first part of his background in elite athletics and the numerous
career-ending injuries that forced him to reinvent himself. (PDF file:
- The RKC as a Stand Alone System (PDF file: 395 KB)
Evolution of Westside Barbell Training — Part I
Evolution of Westside Barbell Training — Part II
- Strength is a Choice: From Gymnastics
to Powerlifting to Kettlebells
An article by Mark Reifkind, featured in the Hard-Style magazine (PDF
file: 612 KB).
- Lose 100 Pounds in Less Than A Year — Read this inspiring article on real life experience of Tracy
Reifkind, featured in the Vitalics magazine (PDF file: 600 KB).
Shamrock's Kettlebell Training
+ Kettlebells: A Devastating Training Combination of Strength, Power
Posture and Injury
- A New Component
to Rotator Cuff Care
Training for Gymnasts
Training for Gymnasts II
Links to other interesting KB and strength sites
The School of Strength. The Gold standard for KB training and information.
- Breaking Muscle
The best compilation of current strength and fitness articles on the web.
All human beings should be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves.
The home of Kelley Starrett and all things mobility and body maintenance.
- Rogue Fitness
Strength & Conditioning Equipment.
The best source for kettlebells, training gear and apparel.
When you need to get in serious cardio shape but don't or can't run - GoRuck.
- Muscle Building and Burning Fat | Defense Nutrition The Warrior Diet
Still the best eating plan I've found for getting and staying lean, strong and healthy.
For all things Olympic Lifting.
- On Target Publications
Specializing in strength training, physical therapy and corrective exercise
The best information on powerlifting available.
© Copyright 2005 Girya
Home | Classes | About | Testimonials | Resources | Gallery | Contact