...with no drugs or surgery. Read this
inspiring article on real life experience of Tracy Reifkind, featured
in the Vitalics magazine (PDF file: 600 KB).
revolutionary full body training program is fun, invigorating and
great for all fitness levels
Articles written by Mark Reifkind and others on Kettlebell Training, Powerlifting
- NEW! Strong Mind/Strong Body By Mark Reifkind, Master SFG.
- NEW! Why A Kettlebell? By Mark Reifkind, Master SFG. Why a kettlebell? To bring out the athlete inside. Kettlebells are seemingly everywhere these days in the fitness world.
- The AK-47 of Exercise Equipment By Pavel Tsatsouline, Chairman. Mikhail Kalashnikov, the inventor the (in)famous AK-47 assault rifle, recently passed away at the age of 94. RIP.
- If You Want To Be STRONG, You Must Be TOUGH By Mark Reifkind, Master SFG. I probably shouldn't write this. It's not the politically correct thing to say. Some people will be offended. But that's okay, as we...
- The Miracle of Feed Forward Tension
- Kettlebell Muscle
- How to Build a Squat
VO2: How to use the KB Snatch to redefine cardiovascular training! by Kenneth Jay SRKC
with Mark by Dr. Mark Cheng - In this second installment of the
interview, Mark shares his story of triumph over tragedy and how Russian
kettlebells played a crucial role in his rehabilitation and rise. (PDF
file: 878 KB)
to assess and fix length tension relationships — to eliminate
pain, reduce the chance of injury and enhance your athletic performance.
(PDF file: 1 MB)
Handstands to Bench Press to Jerks...
- Length Tension Relationships And
How To Restore Lost Function (PDF file: 405 KB)
- Interview with Mark
by Dr. Mark Cheng - In this first of a two-part interview, Rif shares
the first part of his background in elite athletics and the numerous
career-ending injuries that forced him to reinvent himself. (PDF file:
- The RKC as a Stand Alone System (PDF file: 395 KB)
Evolution of Westside Barbell Training — Part I
Evolution of Westside Barbell Training — Part II
- Strength is a Choice: From Gymnastics
to Powerlifting to Kettlebells
An article by Mark Reifkind, featured in the Hard-Style magazine (PDF
file: 612 KB).
- Lose 100 Pounds in Less Than A Year — Read this inspiring article on real life experience of Tracy
Reifkind, featured in the Vitalics magazine (PDF file: 600 KB).
Shamrock's Kettlebell Training
+ Kettlebells: A Devastating Training Combination of Strength, Power
Posture and Injury
- A New Component
to Rotator Cuff Care
Training for Gymnasts
Training for Gymnasts II
Links to other interesting KB and strength sites
© Copyright 2005 Girya
The new organization of Pavel Tsatsouline. Kettlebell, Barbell and Bodyweight Strength training. Certifications, User Courses and all things Strength.
- Peter Lakotos, Master SFG Instructor
- Shaun Cairns, Master SFG Instructor
- Jon Engum, Master SFG Instructor
- Geoff Neupert, Master SFG Instructor
- David Whitley, Master SFG Instructor
- Gray Cook's FMS site
- Kettlebell Los Angeles: Dr. Mark Cheng, Senior SFG Instructor's
site. THE place to train kettlebells in Los Angeles.
- Brett Jones: This is Brett Jones, Master SFG Instructor's website.
One of the smartest and strongest instructors out there.
- The best eating plan I've found:
- The best strength training journal of all time(MILO) and fantastic, really well thought out and perfectly made weight training
Home | Classes | About | Testimonials | Resources | Gallery | Contact