...with no drugs or surgery. Read this
inspiring article on real life experience of Tracy Reifkind, featured
in the Vitalics magazine (PDF file: 600 KB).
revolutionary full body training program is fun, invigorating and
great for all fitness levels
Articles written by Mark Reifkind and others on Kettlebell Training, Powerlifting
- NEW! Strong Mind/Strong Body By Mark Reifkind, Master Instructor.
- NEW! Why A Kettlebell? By Mark Reifkind, Master Instructor. Why a kettlebell? To bring out the athlete inside. Kettlebells are seemingly everywhere these days in the fitness world.
- The AK-47 of Exercise Equipment By Pavel Tsatsouline, Chairman. Mikhail Kalashnikov, the inventor the (in)famous AK-47 assault rifle, recently passed away at the age of 94. RIP.
- If You Want To Be STRONG, You Must Be TOUGH By Mark Reifkind, Master SFG. I probably shouldn't write this. It's not the politically correct thing to say. Some people will be offended. But that's okay, as we...
- The Miracle of Feed Forward Tension
- Kettlebell Muscle
- How to Build a Squat
VO2: How to use the KB Snatch to redefine cardiovascular training! by Kenneth Jay SRKC
with Mark by Dr. Mark Cheng - In this second installment of the
interview, Mark shares his story of triumph over tragedy and how Russian
kettlebells played a crucial role in his rehabilitation and rise. (PDF
file: 878 KB)
to assess and fix length tension relationships — to eliminate
pain, reduce the chance of injury and enhance your athletic performance.
(PDF file: 1 MB)
Handstands to Bench Press to Jerks...
- Length Tension Relationships And
How To Restore Lost Function (PDF file: 405 KB)
- Interview with Mark
by Dr. Mark Cheng - In this first of a two-part interview, Rif shares
the first part of his background in elite athletics and the numerous
career-ending injuries that forced him to reinvent himself. (PDF file:
- The RKC as a Stand Alone System (PDF file: 395 KB)
Evolution of Westside Barbell Training — Part I
Evolution of Westside Barbell Training — Part II
- Strength is a Choice: From Gymnastics
to Powerlifting to Kettlebells
An article by Mark Reifkind, featured in the Hard-Style magazine (PDF
file: 612 KB).
- Lose 100 Pounds in Less Than A Year — Read this inspiring article on real life experience of Tracy
Reifkind, featured in the Vitalics magazine (PDF file: 600 KB).
Shamrock's Kettlebell Training
+ Kettlebells: A Devastating Training Combination of Strength, Power
Posture and Injury
- A New Component
to Rotator Cuff Care
Training for Gymnasts
Training for Gymnasts II
Links to other interesting KB and strength sites
- Strength Matters TV: Official Home Of The Magazine
Mark's new teaching home and the trusted source for Health and Fitness.
- Andrew Read.
The website of one of the best trainers in the game and an Ironman triathlete to boot!
- Breaking Muscle
The best compilation of current strength and fitness articles on the web.
- MobilityWOD. All human beings should be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves.
The home of Kelley Starrett and all things mobility and body maintenance.
- Rogue Fitness. Strength & Conditioning Equipment
The best source for kettlebells, training gear and apparel.
When you need to get in serious cardio shape but don't or can't run - GoRuck.
- Muscle Building and Burning Fat | Defense Nutrition The Warrior Diet
Still the best eating plan I've found for getting and staying lean, strong and healthy.
For all things Olympic Lifting
- Steve Maxwell Strength & Conditioning
Steve Maxwell is perhaps the ultimate Physical Culturist in America today.
- Dan John
And last but not least, Dan John. Dan is the ultimate coach, the professor you always wished you had.
© Copyright 2005 Girya
Home | Classes | About | Testimonials | Resources | Gallery | Contact